Featured Yarn :: Bull’s Eye Squall
|December 14, 2012||Posted by Lindsey under featured yarn|
Bamboo, alpaca, and rayon make up this lusciously soft dark charcoal grey sockweight yarn. Perfect for guy-gifts, or projects that call for a sophisticated, neutral color.
- Fiber Content: 61 bamboo / 24 alpaca / 15 rayon
- Yardage: 395 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock/Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 14 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 5 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Checkerboard Scarf
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Adventuring Sage Cable Vest