Featured Yarn :: Nor’easter
|August 1, 2012||Posted by Lindsey under featured yarn|
This fingering weight yarn is comprised of bamboo, merino, and a silk blend that offsets the white color with just a hint of creaminess. Incredibly soft and drapey!
- Fiber Content: 55 bamboo / 17 merino / 16 wool-nylon / 12 wool-cashmere-silk
- Yardage: 392 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock/Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 14 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 4.5 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Calais Shawl
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Feather Stole